Tri-colour felted bowl
This rustic, multi-purpose bowl crocheted and felted in three colours of bulky-weight Álafoss Lopi wool is the perfect size for holding small bits and bobs.
The bowl is worked in the round and felted in the washing machine to create a stronge, dense fabric. Because this pattern uses small amounts of yarn, it's a great project for using up leftover yarn.
- Working in the round
- Joining a new colour
- Machine felting
- 3 skeins Ístex Álafoss Lopi or similar bulky-weight 100% wool yarn in Colours A, B and C
- Pattern uses approx 18 g (.6 oz) Colour A, 12 g (.4 oz) Colour B and 8 g (.3 oz) Colour C
- 1 skein = approx 100 g/100 m (3.5 oz/109 yds)
- Bulky weight
- 100% wool
- Colours shown: 0867 Chocolate Heather (A), 0086 Light Brown Heather (B) and 0051 White (C)
- *Non-wool and superwash wool yarns are not suitable for this project as they will not felt.
- 6.5 mm (K/10.5) crochet hook or size needed to obtain gauge
- Yarn needle
price: $4.50 usd (pdf download)
*Patterns are delivered electronically as instant PDF downloads.